Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui responded to a Facebook post where free baby clothes were being offered. The 19-year-old teen was nine months pregnant, so, of course, she needed baby clothes. But when she showed up at the location, she was killed and her baby was cut from her womb. Three people have now been arrested in connection to the heinous crime.

[Scroll Down For Video]

Chicago police arrested Clarisa Figueroa, 46, and her daughter Desiree Figueroa, 24 and charged them with murdering the 19-year-old mother-to-be. Clarisa’s boyfriend Piotr Bobak, 40, was charged with concealing the death, the Daily Mail reported. The three suspects all reportedly lived in the basement of Clarisa’s elderly parents’ house. Desiree confessed to the crime and explained that it was her mother’s idea.

Ochoa-Uriostegui was last seen leaving her high school on April 23rd. Her body was found Wednesday evening inside a trashcan.

“We believe that she was murdered, and we believe that the baby was forcibly removed following that murder,” Anthony Guglielmi, a police spokesman told CBS News. He also called it an “unspeakable act of violence.”

Cecelia Garcia, a spokeswoman for the family detailed how Ochoa-Uriostegui stumbled upon a Facebook group called “Help A Sister Out.”

“She was giving clothes away, supposedly under the pretense that her daughters had been given clothes and they had all these extra boy clothes,” Garcia stated. A 911 call was placed from inside the residence where a woman, who is now identified as Clarisa, claimed she had just given birth to her baby and he was turning blue and having trouble breathing.

When paramedics arrived the newborn was rushed to a nearby hospital where he currently resides but isn’t expected to survive, ABC News reported. Doctors discovered that the child was actually Ochoa-Uriostegui’s baby when a DNA test was conducted on the newborn.

Investigators saw the messages between Clarisa and Ochoa-Uriostegui and questioned Clarisa about the missing woman. Desiree reportedly confessed that the teen was dead and her mother was the brains behind the horrible crime.

Ochoa-Uriostegui was strangled with a household cord, which was found in the trashcan with her body. All three suspects are expected to be in court Monday morning.

Source: The Tribunist

Stream is Live Watch Me